When creating cool visual content for your business, it’s vital that your brand is represented throughout the work. Viewers are spending anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes checking out your media, so it would be a waste to leave it looking generic. Any of our paid accounts allow users to fully brand customize their content.
With ThingLink, there are several different ways to incorporate your brand throughout, creating an experience that not only reminds the customer who you are, but also ensures that your content matches your brand’s look and feel.
#1 Replace the ThingLink Logo
The simplest method is to replace the ThingLink logo you usually see in the lower right hand corner with your own. While many of our WhiteLabel clients use this feature to just remove the ThingLink branding, you can also insert your own there to create standardized branding on all of your images.
If you’re a Professional user, you can do this in just a few steps.
- When editing your image click the ThingLink logo in the lower right corner.
- In the icon selector that appears, click ‘Upload Custom Icons’…
- On the next page, upload your logo as a PNG file and save
- Repeat step 1 and select the logo uploaded in the previous step
#2 Upload Custom Icons
If you want to exercise a little more flexibility when adding your branding, you can use a very similar method. Instead of replacing the ThingLink logo in the corner, create a custom icon featuring your branding and use it however you’d like through your images. Watch this video to learn how to upload custom icons.
In this image from Walmart, we see the icon graphics used give a visual cue about the topic to the viewer. For example, a mobile phone icon reveals a video hotspot on how Walmart is using their app to improve the customer experience.
This can be achieved with almost the same steps as the first option.
- When editing your image click the icon selector box
- In the icon selector that appears, click Upload Custom Icons…
- On the next page, upload your custom icon
- Refresh your image to see your icon appear as an icon choice next time you click on the icon selector box
#3 Use Custom Colors
With ThingLink’s new color customization you can ensure that even non-logo elements of your content stay in line with your brand. Use color customization to change the font and bubble to match your brand colors.
- While in the image editor click to add a tag and add a link or text
- Farther down in the left hand panel you’ll see color options for both the text and bubble
- Click in the color palette to choose a shade
- Or, use a specific color by entering the color hex code
#4 Background Image Branding
The final option is available to all users, regardless of your plan. Before uploading your image to ThingLink to tag, edit your media to feature your branding.
Paragon Real Estate Group does a phenomenal job with this method. Smartly utilizing empty space in their map, they’ve added their logo to the background image. Now their logo can be placed exactly where they want and as large as they want.
Want to learn more about ThingLink? Schedule a free demo with one of our content experts:
Interested in signing up for an account? Start here today.