Dive into a universe of detail with Pano to 360: no more multiple shots, just easy, fully immersive 360 photospheres!
Since Google decided to retire the beloved Street View Camera App, finding a worthy alternative has been a quest for many. Enter Pano to 360 by ThingLink – a free solution that enables you to create stunning 360-degree photos from panoramic pictures taken with any mobile phone, whether you’re an android user or an iphone/ ios devotee.
Best of all? No need for multiple shots or image stitching, just one panoramic shot is all you need!
Embrace the Future with Pano to 360 By ThingLink
ThingLink has consistently led the way in creating, editing, and sharing interactive media. Their latest offering, Pano to 360, stands as a top contender in the race for the best alternative to the Google Street View Camera App. The tool offers a high-quality, free solution for transforming your panoramic images into immersive 360 photospheres. The web-based tool ensures accessibility across any device, providing a seamless experience for all users.
Try ThingLink for yourself!
To explore the interactive content you can create with ThingLink, try a free trial today!
Revolutionizing 360 Imagery Creation
ThingLink’s Pano to 360 revolutionizes the creation of 360-degree images. Gone are the days of capturing multiple images and stitching them together. All you need is a single panoramic shot, and Pano to 360 does the rest. The simplified process, without compromising on quality, makes it an unrivaled solution in the market.
Just as Google Cardboard camera viewer did for VR, the Google Street View app was developed to be a free and accessible app that opened up the world of 360 photography to everyone, without the need for expensive 360 cameras like Theta or Insta360. Both are now sadly deprecated and so ThingLink set out to develop a replacement for Street View which allowed creators to take pictures in panorama mode that could be transformed easily into 360s.
Creating Your 360 Photosphere in Four Easy Steps
Creating a 360-degree photosphere with Pano to 360 is straightforward:
- Shoot a Panorama: Take a panoramic photo with your mobile device. Pano to 360 works with any camera-equipped mobile device with a panorama setting, including ipads and other android devices.
- Upload your Image: Upload your panoramic image to the Pano to 360 Converter to ThingLink. Use the Converter or simply upload directly in to ThingLink Guided Tours.
- Transform to 360 Photosphere: Your panoramic image is transformed into an immersive 360 photosphere. You can then download the image if you are using the Pano to 360 by ThingLink web page.
- Edit and Share: If you upload to your ThingLink account, you can then add interactive tags, personalize your photosphere, create guided tours, virtual trips, escape rooms, breakouts or learning materials. Then share it with the world!
Try the free Pano to 360 converter
The Pano to 360 photosphere converter is free to use for anyone, no ThingLink account required! Upload a panoramic image to see it in action.
Why Choose Pano to 360?
Aside from being an excellent alternative to the discontinued Google Street View Camera App, Pano to 360 by ThingLink offers numerous benefits:
- Simplicity: Say goodbye to complicated processes. No need for multiple shots, editing tools or stitching images. A single panoramic view is all you need.
- Quality: Despite the simplified process, there’s no compromise on the high-resolution quality of the 360 photospheres created.
- Interactivity: Once you upload your 360 image to ThingLink, you can add tags for an engaging, interactive experience. Link 360 images together to create virtual tours, which you can share or embed anywhere with a simple link, or even shared in virtual reality mode for viewing on VR headsets.
- Free and Accessible: Unlike most 360-degree camera apps and panorama apps, Pano to 360 is free to use and accessible across any device via a browser. No need to download from the apple app store/Google Play etc. Perfect for both personal and pro use.
Pano to 360 By ThingLink brings simplicity, quality, and accessibility to 360-degree imaging. Ideal for anyone who wants to create immersive virtual tours of real spaces – for education, training, real estate, marketing, publishing and more. As the best alternative to the discontinued Google Street View photo app , it eliminates the need for multiple shots and stitching in the panorama 360 conversion process, offering a user-friendly yet high-quality solution.
Experience the revolution today with Pano to 360 by ThingLink and create extraordinary 360 experiences.
Join the conversation and share the creativity!
We’d love to see what you create with Pano to 360! Share your ThingLinks or be inspired by others at our active communities on all social media platforms: LinkedIn Community, Facebook Group and Creative Learning Design Twitter Community.