Thinglink for social networking services#
We have a number of tags that allow you to feature social profiles on your images in order to create an interactive experience, get more fans and engage visitors. For the complete list of supported rich social tags check here.
1. Sign up for ThingLink
2. Look for the social media profile or Wikipedia page you would like to feature in your image
3. Copy its URL link. The URL should look something like this:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThingLink
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/thinglink
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/scobleizer
You are able to tag your images for example with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles as well as with Facebook pages and individual Twitter tweets.
4. Paste in the URL in the link field of the ThingLink tag editor. Adding a description for the tag is voluntary.
5. You're done!