This is our stereotypes' video.
We hope you enjoy it!youtu.be
There are lots of diferents types of pasta! We have done a big recopilation.
www.google.com/imghpdocs.google.comSign in - Google Accounts
This is the itinerary that we did!
Do you remember?docs.google.comSign in - Google Accounts
1.Can you spell this for me?
- Potete tradurre questo per me?
2. Are there any buses going into town?
- Ci sono bus che vanno in città?
3. I’m lost, can you help me?
- Mi sono perso, mi potete ciutare?
4. What time do I have to check in?
- A che ora devo fare il check in?
5. I’m here on vacation
- Sono qui in vacanza
6. Do you have any rooms avaliable?
- Avete delle camere disponibli?
7. What time is breakfast served?
- A che ora è serita la colazine?
8. Can you show me where is ... on the map?
- Mi può mostrare sulla mappa?
9. Can I have the menu, please?
- Posso guardare il menu, prego?
10. Should I pay at the table or at the till?
- Devo pagare al tavolo o alla cassa?
The Borghese Gallery is an art museum located in the gardens of the Villa Borghese in Rome, Italy. Is one of the most important and essential art galleries.
It was created in 1612 commissioned by Cardinal Borghese, who used it as a suburban town. There are a lot of paintings and important sculptures. Paulina Borghese's (Napoleon Bonaparte’s sister) as Venus sculpture, by Canova, is one of the most famous sculptures in the museum.
The conversion of the building into a genuine public museum was the subject of an exhibition at the Getty Center. At the 1902, Borghese family cannot sustain the high maintenance cost of the Villa and the collection is sold to Italy for a total of 3.6 million liras. In 1903, the gardens of the Borghese House were segregated and sold to the first council of Rome to make them a public park.
The building was completely restored last between 1995 and 1997 and nowadays is one of the most important museums and landmarks in Rome.
We have two questions for you.
- Who was Paulina Borghese?
- Can you say one type of pasta?scsynod.com
Video: Borghese Gallery.www.youtube.comTake a behind-the-scenes sneak peek inside one of Rome's most breathtaking museums—the Borghese Gallery. While no video or photography are typically allowed ...
Venus Vitrix: Paulina Borghese's sculpture, by Canova.