Want to know how this story was created?
What Differentiates Online Shoppers Around the World?by MSLAtlanta
Bring your visual storytelling to the next level
Add text, web link, video & audio hotspots on top of your image and 360 content.
Easy editing on desktops, tablets, and smartphones
On thinglink.com, edit images, videos and 360 photos in one place. Explore content created by others.
Use the Teleport 360 app to create interactive 360 stories and documentaries on tablets.
Use the free ThingLink app to tag camera images on smartphones and tablets.
Operating in Finland and USA, our team is passionate about developing new innovative ways for visual storytelling with interactive media.
Stay In Touch
• Only 50% of online shoppers in Asia are satisfied, including only 38% in Hong Kong • 65% have abandoned a cart due to shipping time not provided • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in China, Hong Kong and Singapore www.pressroom.ups.com
• Australian shoppers have the second lowest online shopping satisfaction rate • 34% prefer to access their favorite retailers in store versus via online channels • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in Australia www.pressroom.ups.com
• Online shopping satisfaction is lower than 50% for flexibility to choose delivery dates and re-route packages • Only 44% are satisfied with flexibility to reroute packages • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in the United States pressroom.ups.com
• 52% of consumers in Mexico want the ability to complete a purchase in-store on their mobile device • 67% of shoppers want the ability to buy online and make returns in-store • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in Mexico www.pressroom.ups.com
• Europeans have the second highest rate of returns of online purchases (57%) • Among European shoppers, free returns shipping is the top element of a best returns experience • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in Europe www.pressroom.ups.com
• Consumers are willing to wait an average of 10 days to receive their online purchases – longer than any other country examined • 69% of consumers have added to their carts to qualify for free shipping • Click to learn more about what shoppers want in Canada www.ups.com
Subscribe to Thinglink Content
Once a month we will send 10 best examples of similar interactive media content that has been hand-picked by ThingLink team.